refinishing services

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Wed Jul 7 22:33 MDT 1999

Greg,
Here in the Seattle area we have a superb refinisher by the name of
Ken Counter.  But you would have to get the piano to him as he has no
moving service.  Where are you located?

His # in Snohomish is:  425-794-0936

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Assistant Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

Greg