convention room mate needed...

Alan Crane crane@TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU
Wed Jun 30 16:34 MDT 1999

Need Room Mate -- Have Room!

I'm posting this for Marty Hess, RPT who is not currently on-line.

He has a room reserved at the Hyatt in Kansas City and is looking for a
room mate to share it.

Knowing Marty, its probably a non-smoking room (but it wouldn't hurt to ask
anyway if it matters to you).

His phone number is:  (316) 744-0564  or  744-8701

For what its worth, I've roomed with Marty many times and would again if
other arrangements hadn't already been made (of course, it might be noted
that he waited 'till I had a room mate before asking that this be posted ;)

Regards,

Alan Crane, RPT
School of Music
Wichita State University