Celeste

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Sun Feb 28 20:29 MST 1999

List,

If you're planning on attending this summer's Convention in Kansas City then
we have a treat for you.  If not, maybe we can find a way to change your mind.

This year we are offering a brand new class entitled: The Celeste: Its
Development, Its Function, Its Service taught by Urs Bachmann.  Mr. Bachmann
has extensive experience in this area and it will be a great area for all of
us to add to our arsenal of experience.  You never know when someone will
donate one of these to your institution, someone will decide to work one into
the budget or a visiting ensemble will have a problem with theirs.

In addition to Ken Sloane's wonderful class on a second action for a piano,
the CAUT Forum panel discussion and all of the other great programs being
presented (a number of the instructors are regular members of this list) this
class is a good reason to attend and participate.

Think about it and we hope to see you there.

Allan

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Assistant Institute Director
Berry College