Reporting Structure

Thomas Winter twinter@sfsu.edu
Wed Mar 17 15:14 MST 1999

At San Francisco State University, I report to the Supervisor of Creative
Arts Technical Services, which is fine, since he has some understanding and
appreciation of the work that I do.  Many years ago I reported to the Chair
of the Music Department.  Most of the differences between the two reporting
structures can be attributed to personalities.  But I have been able to
divide my time more equitably between all of the departments (Music,
Theater Arts, Dance, Broadcast) since I left the supervision of the Music
Department.

Tom

Thomas Winter
Piano Technician