The Great Roadtrip

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Sun Nov 14 17:49 MST 1999

Dear Friends,

I am considering taking a great roadtrip to California next February with
my family.  The plan is to attend the California State PTG Convention in
Santa Clara, visit for a week, and then attend the Yamaha Little Red School
House.  The outward bound trip will go through Denver, Grand Junction, Salt
Lake City, Reno, and San Francisco.  The return trip will be through Los
Angeles, Las Vegas, Flagstaff, Albuquerque, Amarillo, Oklahoma City, Tulsa,
and finally back to Joplin.

I am hoping to meet with other piano technicians from the list during the
trip to renew friendships, make new friends, visit and have a meal or a
root beer together.  If you know of any piano manufacturers, piano dealers,
museums, or other piano-related sights that I should not miss, let me know.

We now return you to your regular programming...

Cheers!

David Vanderhoofven