soundboard seminar

Mark Cramer cramer@BrandonU.CA
Thu Jan 6 14:23 MST 2000

I wish to invite CAUT list subscribers to a Soundboard Installation
Workshop, February 17th & 18th, 2000 at Brandon University.  André Bolduc is
the presenter, and will install the board, re-locate the bridges and fit a
pinblock in a S&S "A" (with a bit of help from workshop attendees) during
this two-day period,...whew!  Anyone who has ever attended one of André's
classes knows, you will not be disappointed!

Registration is a measly $89.00cdn (presently about $60.00 US!!!) and meals
and some accomodations (not included in price) are available on campus.
This "open shop/live-event" exposure to full belly-work may be an
unprecedented opportunity, and attendance will be limited.

I will be away (at the Banff Centre for the Arts) until January 19th, so you
should direct any e-enquiries to our office: mailto:music@brandonu.ca  They
will be pleased to e-mail you a copy of our brochure.

regards,

Mark Cramer RPT
Piano Service Department
Brandon University