benches

Mark Cramer cramer@BrandonU.CA
Wed Jan 19 15:04 MST 2000

Over the years, we've purchased a number of benches from a company called
Concertmaster.  Their benches raise and lower using a patented, notched
locking system. They don't squeek or rock from side to side when you shift
your weight.  Prices start at about $220.00 CDN  (about $$150.00US), and if
you take 10, I believe the 11th is free!

mailto:concert.master@sk.sympatico.ca

Yeah, go ahead, tell em Mark sent ya!

BTW, speaking of squeek, rattle and roll, we have a number of older (popular
make) concert benches with the threaded-shaft, scissor-type mechanism.  Can
these be repaired reasonably?

Mark Cramer, RPT
Brandon University