Final Report from Arlington 2000

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed Jul 12 09:48 MDT 2000

> why someone would be willing to devote so much time and energy to PTG.

People often do strange things.  I have done such strange
things myself.

People do give of themselves when they have the energy to
spare.

People have different levels of energy and the excess needs
to be used for something, for ill or for good, and most of
us choose good.  I understand this more now that I just
don't have the energy to spare for much of anything other
than staying alive.  I keep thinking that all the energy is
wasted on the young when I could sure use some now.

A creative mind never stops working and once a teacher or
contributor always one until dead.  Most people are great
persons given half a chance and I think we are a select
bunch of folks and care a lot for our fellow technicians.

I was also impressed with this convention even though I took
no classes and was there for only two days I was impressed
with the quality of it all.

Congratulations are indeed due everyone involved.

		Newton