humidity and unisons

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sat Jul 15 10:17 MDT 2000

>        Just one more piece of evidence to confuse and confound the mind.

Well, we have a couple of choices, the plate is shrinking or
the bridges are crawling closer to the tuning pins but only
in the treble.  Maybe the soundboard is rising but only in
the treble end.  Maybe the bridge pins are playing jokes on
us.  Ok, ok, I know, the strings are chilling out!

Isn't this a wonderful business?  Just when we begin to
understand something someone moves the details around.

I'm loosing my hair for scratching at it.

		Newton