humidity and unisons

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon Jul 17 09:09 MDT 2000

Hi Fred,

   Oh yes, I'v VERY familiar with them. I grew up in West Texas (Abilene)
and before I moved to Houston, spent about 13 yrs. or so in San Angelo.
   I once saw a 1 yr. old vertical which was at the far end of the room
from the window cooler, that had strings so rusty they looked like they
were 40+ yrs. old in a humid climate!

Avery (who's very glad those things aren't in Houton) :-)