recital piano usage

Wolfley, Eric (WOLFLEEL) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Fri Jul 28 11:20 MDT 2000

Hey Ron,

THANKS FOR TELLING EVERYBODY!

Actually I could have used that thing a few times myself, though the locks
aren't that expensive and the scene shop has some nice bolt cutters.

Chris, here's the link for Sesamee:

http://www.sesamee.com/

Eric
Eric Wolfley, RPT
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati