Friction/Buzz at Agraffes

Daniel Gurnee dgurnee@humboldt1.com
Fri Mar 3 21:31 MST 2000

I have made a tool which drives the strings at the agraff down and to the
side to widen the groove to releive the grip of the agraff.  The buzz at the
agraff may be corected by letting the string down enough to grab the string
with a broad string hook lifting the string and rotating the hook side to
side to restore some curve to the speaking side of the agraff.

Daniel gurnee RPT
Retired from 35 years at Humboldt State University Music dept.