Hamburg S&S value

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Wed Mar 8 03:12 MST 2000

> The piano was built in '83,
>so a 50% depreciation would put the piano at $29,000.

Greetings,
     I don't know where the 50% came from, but Steinways do better than that
here.
so I would go with the price I could tell a customer to pay for this piano,
if they were in the.  A 17 year old B,  in really good shape, ready to play?
I could tell a customer to spend $30-34K  on this piano.
  Also, I think evalualtions for donations should  be as high as possible, so
the figure should be as high as your professional opinion can push it.
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT