[Fwd: New Cordless Piano Light]

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Thu Nov 2 10:40 MST 2000

Hi, David,

I guess I did not say things clearly enough - for me, spam is mail I do not
solicit, regardless of source.

The product looks cool, but I did not authorize anyone to sell my address
on the net, any more than I do business with companies who sell my USPS
address to mail order firms (without specific authorization).

I am glad that they are making charitable donations, but it is rather like
the shell game that most state lotteries have become..."Let's help the
schools! Only, let's not tell anyone that less than 20 cents on a dollar
get there."  For $129 - $179 per unit, plus batteries and carrying case,
they should be donating a fin, at least.

So, I am an old fuddy-duddy.

More later.

Horace