A-440 Policy?

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Sat Nov 4 13:50 MST 2000

TEAM2001 website: http://www.ptg.org/conv.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-caut@ptg.org [mailto:owner-caut@ptg.org]On Behalf Of Newton
Hunt
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 11:23 AM
To: caut@ptg.org
Subject: Re: A-440 Policy?

Too late!

I didn't see your post until now, having trouble getting
through all the posts.

I just found an 'acceptable' case a a camera store, bought
it, dumped my tools into and left for Highland Park
walking.  After about 1.25 miles, just three blocks from
home I was hit by a buy who used his bumper, still attached
to the car and my brand new case had it's first tumble.
Seems unscratched but I haven't checked the SAT yet.  I just
got it back from Inventronics for new face, battery and
thorough checkout.  Darn, darn, darn.  Need to get it out
and see if it turns on.

I will look at those cases the next time someone can get me
to a Home Desperate.

Take care and have a good weekend.

		Newton