Harumph.

Wed Nov 15 06:51 MST 2000

Horace,

At 23:59 11/14/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Harumph.
>"Our very good friend, the brilliant pianist", Jose Feghali, ...
<snip rant>

As Newton said:
>Anal void!  Cranial-rectal inverted numbnut!  Fecal cerebral
>contaminate!

Perhaps his name was originally spelled "Fugawe", and is a member of that
native American tribe of famously inept scouts.

It was originally thought that they were so proud of their scouting
abilities that they would would announce to all "We're the Fugawe!"
whenever they crested a ridge.  However, after many incidents, it became
clear to all that what they were really saying was, "Where the fugawe?"

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
then used against you.