THUD

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Tue Nov 21 19:07 MST 2000

Good Evening, John,

I like Roger's ideas a lot.

Also, could you describe "THUD" a bit more?  Does is vary with the
blow?  Seem to center around any particular pitch/physical area?  If this
is a fairly recent instrument (would seem to be a C&A D, from your note),
the current state of forefinishing could easily leave odd and/or unusual
areas of the keyframe and keybed in much too close proximity.

I think that the one thing the problem is not is probably hammers.

Please keep us on the edge of our seats!

Best.

Horace