Yamaha problem

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sat Sep 16 10:05 MDT 2000

> I just went ahead and did a wire bending job.
> Hopefully, it won't come back to bite me. :-)

Oh boy, so do I.

two thoughts,

I think we can assume the piano was set up well when it
arrive at your location.  Yamaha usually does not make such
mistakes.  I have confidence in their work.

It is unlikely another technician did not do this piano such
a disservice.

So, something went up the stack, but what?

It is not possible to determine if all the hooks are in the
same plain without removing the rod and laying it across a
real straight surface like the top of the piano and looking
for a gap between the two.  It may well be too late now but
you will also have to adjust the spoons.

I do hope all works out well.

		Newton