thayer thanx

Michelle L Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Wed Aug 1 09:53 MDT 2001

Thanx to all who have responded to my question.
 To the person who recommended the Renner parts kit... geez.. I have one
here at school, but what great news for those who don't have access to one.
I didn't realize that they offered that!!! ( I will borrow it and get
measuring!)

To the person who asked what thayer knuckes are...(and I vaguely remember
discussing/seeing a few at school..)they are part of the shank itself (?)
and resemble the letter "J" reversed and tilted back slightly.  ( oh boy...
take your left hand, make a "J" shape ( which will be the letter backwards
since it's your left hand) and tilt it back slightly.

On that note, maybe I should think about getting more coffee before I REALLY
embarass myself.

Sheesh!!

:) thanx folks!
Michelle