New Member

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Thu Aug 16 11:36 MDT 2001

Hi Lance,

You're on. Welcome. The caut list is a little different than the
pianotech list. There are occasional times, especially when school
isn't in session, that the list get pretty "dead". It also isn't a
high-volume list like pianotech either. Which is a good thing. :-)
It'll pick up. Our school starts Fall semester classes next
Wednesday.

Avery