Bechstein Offset Screwdriver Order

John Minor jminor@uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 17 07:45 MDT 2001

What is the price on these?

JOhn Minor
University of Illinois

On Thu, 16 Aug 2001, Jürgen Goering wrote:

]The Bechstein offset screwdriver seems to be difficult to get in North
]America.
]This tool is indispensable for regulating rocker arm capstans on grands as
]well as fastening screws in other tight spots.
]
]I am putting in an order for Bechstein offset screwdrivers directly from
]Germany.  The order will go out on Monday August 20.  Anyone interested in
]having a tool like this please contact me right away.
]
]Jürgen Goering
]
]