Friction in leather keybushings

Rolf von Walthausen & Nancy Larson pianos@traverse.net
Fri Aug 24 06:13 MDT 2001

Ed,
I seem to recall Bosendorfer recommending a product called Balistol (sp?) for
use on their leather key bushings to keep the material supple and reduce
friction.   At the time I was told the lubricant could not be sent through the
mail but could be obtained via other means directly from the
manufacturer/distributor.

Rolf