B.Y.O.B.

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Mon Aug 27 17:16 MDT 2001

Yeah, but don't you just love it when the pitch continues upward after a
pitch raise?  How about when you realize you haven't got an clue where a
note will be until you've retuned it too many times.  The secret (if you
can call it that) with these things is to make as little change as possible
and keep your expectations low.

David I.

!