B.Y.O.B. party

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Tue Aug 28 19:40 MDT 2001

Michelle,

You should go to the 12 step meeting _before_ tuning.  The serenity prayer
was made for tuning 1098's!  In fact I'm still waiting for the wisdom to
tell the difference between what I can and cannot change.  Such as unisons
which are so almost...but not quite...or should I leave well enough alone?

But Newton and Paul are right about tuning them left-handed at 10 o'clock.
You also might try Protek on the plain wire at the bearing bar.
Ed Sutton