1098...pfft.. only one number away from a 1099

Daniel Dover Daniel.Dover@Dartmouth.EDU
Wed Aug 29 08:40 MDT 2001

I solved the 1098 tuning problem here at Dartmouth by replacing them with Yamaha
U1's over a 4-year period. All 16 of them. Yes, I am gloating.

Danny Dover

--- You wrote:
Go figure...

I think I was in need of coffee yesterday because I made a boo-boo.

I am Paul's replacement.
He is not my replacement.
Paul is retired now, and from what I gathered when I talked to him this
morning, he now spends his time watching the price is right.

:) Silly Paul!!  I love picking on him.
I wonder what he'll come up with for me..
ehhh...it keeps us busy.

Anyways... I LOVE all the responses I have been getting from my "1098 party"
post. I have faith now that I am not crazy in having so many problems
"tuning" these THINGY'S. Thanks to all who have responded. They make me feel
hope and give me some techniques that I'm going to try. A combination of
some of them I suppose...

I want to make something clear here, and maybe I should have called the
original post "pity party", but when I mentioned 45 1098's, I didn't mean
the 45-INCH 1098's... I meant:

I GOT 45 OF THESE 1098'S FOR CRIPESSAKES.

OH MY

(insert loud foul language here)

Donations, cards and flowers will be accepted on my behalf at your local
psychiatric center.

Paul's replacement,
Michelle
stranges@oswego.edu