walters

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.music.sc.edu
Thu Aug 30 07:33 MDT 2001

Hi Dan,
Interesting you should ask.  Yes, I've done a bracket replacement on a
Young Chang about 4 years ago, and I'm currently waiting on a set of
brackets from Baldwin for a Young Chang built Wurlitzer.  With the
bankruptcy, I may be waiting a while, though they did send me a warranty
replacement bass string I ordered after I ordered the brackets.

Not only does the regulation distort from season to season, but the one I'm
waiting on changed drastically in just a couple of weeks.  No matter how
you regulate it next time you go back there are several hammers blocking.

Jeff