A New Mouse Trap

David Skolnik skolnik@attglobal.net
Sat Dec 1 16:06 MST 2001

Tim-
While I'm writing this, I'm trying to browse the list archives for hanta
virus, about which there was some extensive posting a few years
ago.  Unless it was a hoax,  the prudent course might be to read up and do
a thorough cleaning, wearing the appropriate protective wear.

No luck with the browser.  Maybe someone else can advise you on that.

Poor mousey.

David Skolnik
Columbia University, NY