A New Mouse Trap

Tim Coates tim.coates@wapin.com
Sun Dec 2 10:29 MST 2001

Newton,

I have another story about cats.

To make a long story short:  Music teacher's home piano and he loved cats a
little too much (or is love blind?). Cat pea on the carpet and every where else
you what to think about (think about the smell that goes with it, I still get
sick thinking about it).  The Yamaha C7 appeared to  have been used by the cat as
a litter box also (although it was clean looking).  I got sick the next day.  The
only reason I stayed was as a favor to a highly respected friend who talked me
into this situation.  Needless to  say I had to be disrespectful to the friend
and refuse to ever go back to that hell hole.

I'm not sure which is worse:  cats or mice.

How about a shot gun to rid bad pianos of cats or mice?  That way you'd be
killing two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Tim Coates
University of South Dakota
University of Sioux Falls