kuerti query - report.

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon Dec 3 09:09 MST 2001

Hi Richard,

Unfortunately, no. He doesn't allow any recording of any kind because
of the recording contract he has. He was offered, but didn't even want
a tape made for his own personal use. Sorry.

Usually, the Festival concerts can be recorded. Sometimes, they don't
allow, though. Seems like Ruth Laredo didn't allow hers to be
recorded several years ago. I believe Kuerti did, though. And I believe
Abbey usually does.

Avery