inventory software?

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 09:38 MST 2001

Hi everyone-

It looks like I'm finally going to get to replace the old 386 'puter at the
school.  I've been using a self-customized DOS database for all the
inventory stuff...  We rent a few hundred instruments out each year(band,
orchestra, guitar), so all the student stuff goes on there too.  I could
just keep the old database going (QA4), but this may be the time to find
something nice.

So.... anyone using something that they REALLY like?  Otherwise, I may just
design something that works in Access.  I'd appreciate any hints, tips etc,
when it comes to scheduling maintenance, service history, details, details,
please.

Ron Koval
Instrument tech
Curie H.S. for the Creative and Performing Arts