Faust Harrison pianos

Mmeade1pno@aol.com Mmeade1pno@aol.com
Thu Dec 6 16:39 MST 2001

No experience with Klavierhouse, but some with Beethoven Pianos. Beethoven
had poor support for a M & H which was sold used with some new parts. The
regulation was a nightmare, voicing was poor, but bellywork and finish work
was good. Trying to cut corners on parts was the killer. I was slightly
invoved on the some other purchases with trouble, but don't know how they
resolved. I would not recommend a but here.

                                                 Michael Meade, RPT