bars.

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Fri Feb 2 04:23 MST 2001

Roger writes:
<<The rod is a tensioning rod, and is not under
compression. same principle as the thin cross slats that go between the
beams.>>

Umm,.  Roger?  I have to take issue with you here,  the rods are under
compression in these two pianos, (Ihave had the strings off of both of them
in the past).  I don't think I will be able to get them back in with string
tension on the plate, that is why I am considering telling them it would be
cheaper to move piano in that take a bar out.
Regards,
Ed