Maintenance Schedule

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon Feb 5 09:01 MST 2001

Hi John and Dave,

Thanks for the suggestions. That's just what I need. Any others
who care to are more than welcome to respond also. The more the
merrier, so to speak. Who knows, maybe I can even use this
information to push some more for a second tech for these 126
pianos!

After having two 14-hour days (Fri. & Sat.) and 9 hrs. on Sunday
for the Piano Festival, I think I'm going to take the rest of the
day off. I believe I've earned it! :-)

I may have some comments to make in the next day or two about a
couple of problems that I had to solve for Angela Hewitt
(WONDERFUL recital & if you ever get a chance to hear her, do.)
but not right now. Too run down to really think straight right
now. After all, I'm getting to be an old fart, you know. :-)

Avery