New postition

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu Feb 8 22:04 MST 2001

Brent,
    A very good point. This is why I want to be able to have as much info up
front as possible! I'm hoping to cut through all the bull and see if the offer
is realitic or not from the standpoint of being able to live decently and not
getting stuck there for life. Then again I just may want to be but I'd like to
have the choice. I am interested in talking to them about just what I may be
able to do to improve their working environment as well as my own. I just want
first and foremost to do what is right for my family. I do not HAVE to take
any job! I like that!

Greg

P.S. Thank you so very much for responding!!

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté