electronic pianos

Vince Mrykalo Vince@byu.edu
Thu Feb 22 09:41 MST 2001

Richard West has a valid point re: 5 years of use out of keyboards.  We buy
Disklaviers too instead of Clavinovas, or the like.  However, we put
Clavinovas, which we get on a loan program, in some of the practice rooms (in
leu of uprights) which compliment the Disklaviers which we have in many of the
teaching studios. The Clavinovas are turned over every year.