Replacement Keys?

Brent.Fischer@ASU.Edu Brent.Fischer@ASU.Edu
Fri Mar 2 14:38 MST 2001

Hi John,

  At our Steinway shop in Phoenix we have done about five total
replacements by getting the complete frame and keys from New York.
Installation is at least a two day job, I feel there is little gained
overall compared to using the original frame but we can get the piano
turned around much faster when needed.

I have also had them made by Kluge and Marinelli, I perfer Bob overall
but the wait time is as prolonged as asking me how long my last rebuild took.

I have not tried RoseLand but have seen their keys and they look very
good for considerably less money than the others.

Brent Fischer
Senior Piano Technician
Arizona State University