practice room benches

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Mon Mar 5 10:15 MST 2001

<<I told the people at Jansen that I would poll the caut list to see if there
was interest in such a product, and if there is a good enough response, they
will consider designing and producing a bench more suited to our needs.

Greetings,
    we just purchased a number of the school stretcher benches for
Vanderbilt's practis rooms.  They are the only ones that seem to hold up to
student use.  I wish Jansen would sell just upholstered  tops that we could
replace on the artist benches.
Regards,
Ed Foote
Nashville, Tn.