practice room benches

Robert A. Murphy murphyr@msu.edu
Mon Mar 5 13:00 MST 2001

Eric & list,

Yes, I would be interested in what you and Jansen conclude.  Last year we
bought a couple dozen Petite Artist benches for the locked piano practice
rooms and have been very happy with them (except for the ones that
"disappear" every once in a while).

One adjustment we've made though, was in shortening the legs by about 1
1/2", as folks were complaining they wouldn't go low enough.  Indeed, when
placed alongside the full-sized artist bench, they do come up tall.

Thanks,
Robert Murphy
Piano Technician
Michigan State University