stainless steel treble wire

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Mon Nov 12 09:21 MST 2001

Very likely no one will know the difference at all.  Few can hear the
difference in such small improvements when the piano is being played or
is two or three years old.  Improvements are good but small ones are
usually for our own benefit, "Gee whiz, look at this".  Go improve but
don't expect grandiose changes.  Small steps, small steps, eventually
makes a journey of a thousand miles.

		Newton