It IS a full time job

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed Nov 14 10:09 MST 2001

In a message dated 11/14/01 10:27:11 AM Central Standard Time,
nhunt@optonline.net writes:

> Remember, cover your ass with paper work and documentation.

That is one thing I am doing. I have a data base on each piano, and every
time I touch one, it gets recorded. I also have my appointment book, the one
I used when I was on my own. I have a schedule of when each performance piano
is supposed to be done, when I schedule the piano studios, the rehearsal
halls, and even the class room. This week I am going to tune about half the
practice rooms, in addition to the recital hall, (three times) and the
concert hall (twice) and the piano faculty pianos (8)

Thanks, Newton, for the advice

Wim