It IS a full time job

Wed Nov 14 16:00 MST 2001

> Politics can screw people out of their jobs for the very reasons I
> mentioned, and many more.  I want people to KEEP their jobs, you
> included, and if I can put up a warning sign I will.
>
>                 Newton

This is true enough, and there are plenty of other equally nasty things
lurking in the shadows.  Yet I dont think his words, or advice were wrong
despite this Newton. Perhaps having ones eyes firmly open to as many such
eventualities is not bad advice either.

But in the end,  all one can do is to do the very best one can at any given
time, and try and roll with the punches you dont see coming. Admitedly a
sometimes very difficult task.

All this speaks to many different problems.  Contractual, our professional
(legally) status, the regulation issue, and more.

Sigh... not an easy world sometimes.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.