Benches (was Re: It IS a full time job)

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Sat Nov 17 06:39 MST 2001

Susan,

Did you ever see James Grebe's description of replacing
the bench bottom to strengthen the benches? It seems like,
done correctly, it would be almost impossible for the
bench to break again. Even under university student use. :-)
I have one in the process but it got put on the back burner
temporarily.

Let me know if you'd like to have it.

Avery