It IS a full time job - marriage or what???

Mary C. Smith MarySmith@mail.utexas.edu
Sat Nov 17 08:17 MST 2001

Cool about your Mom, Newton. I love Rosie the Riveter stories. I was only
mildly joking about that last part ("or get married"). I am married with a
7-year-old daughter, and raising her is the most exciting and wonderful job
I'll EVER have!