Tech referral needed

Brookside Press info@pianobook.com
Thu Nov 29 18:54 MST 2001

Jim:

Good to hear from you.  Assonet is in the middle of nowhere in SE Mass.,
much closer to Providence than to Boston.  I would suggest Larry M. Brown or
Larry D. Brown (father and son, but I forget which is which) in Middletown,
RI.  They seem to be the closest technicians whom I know and can recommend.

Larry M. Brown
401-847-0529

Larry D. Brown
401-849-0549

According to the PTG Directory, Larry M. Brown is an RPT, Larry D. Brown is
an Associate.

Hope this has been of some help.

Larry Fine

BROOKSIDE PRESS -- Publisher of
The Piano Book: Buying & Owning A New Or Used Piano

Consumer information about pianos

Brookside Press
P.O. Box 178
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
USA

800-545-2022
617-522-7182
fax: 425-795-2692
e-mail: info@pianobook.com

To Order:

Online- www.pianobook.com

Phone- Call Independent Publishers Group (IPG)
 800-888-4741 or 312-337-0747
 9AM to 5PM Central Time, Monday - Friday

or from your local bookstore.