Piano Covers

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Wed Oct 31 09:50 MST 2001

Last spring I ordered the APSCO #545005P quilted cover for our new D.
Cost $135.24. I was VERY impressed with the quality - quite comparable
to a delux cover from Jill at another venue I service, and much better
than the quilted cover I had ordered from APSCO maybe ten years ago. The
outer material seems like a black ripstop nylon. QUilting in squares
like Jill's. THickness comparable, inner material a probably cotton
flannel.
	BTW, I installed bumpers on the doorjambs between hall and storage
space - 1 x 4 lumber, about ten inches long, mounted just below lid
level (I didn't have to measure, just put them below the black gouges in
the jamb), covered with fairly thick carpet mounted with staple (staple
gun, then hammered flush). They've worked quite well.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico