Piano Covers

Joel Jones jajones2@facstaff.wisc.edu
Wed Oct 31 12:22 MST 2001

> Thanks for the tips on the Haley covers.  I called and left a message on
> their voice mail.
>
> Budget is definitely going to be a factor here.  $800 (rather than about
> $450 for #48 from Schaff) for two covers is going to be tough to explain
> when I'm reluctant to ask for funds for center pins and bushing cloth.
>
> Things are tight in SC and going to be even tighter next year.
>
> Jeff

Jeff,
Have you seen Jansen covers, which seem to be longer around the sides than
others.  The length gives more coversage when the tugging starts when going
thro a doorway.
    1-800 - benches.  Paul or Bill as very accomodating and work well with
college techs on a budget.
    Service is astounding.  I called in an order and the next morning it was
in my shop.  Being in Wisconsin no doubt helped  me there, but they are very
responsive.
Joel
-- Joel A. Jones
Senior Piano Technician