Scott Thile on TV (off topic)

Scott Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Thu Aug 1 07:31 MDT 2002

Hi Lawrence (and CAUTs all),

Thanks for noticing the KET re-broadcast. I think that footage must have
been from about four years ago. It was a show they called Jubilee, which was
filmed at a folk festival in Bardstown, KY. I doubt it's available on video,
but I don't really now for sure.

Folks can look for a new Nickel Creek music video on CMT though, if they're
interested. It's a song called This Side, from their new CD (called This
Side) due to be released AUG 13th.

I had to retire from Nickel Creek a couple of years ago. (Edger Myer and
Byron House are the bassists on the new CD). The band has really taken off
over the last two years. It will be interesting to see how things go for
them in the next couple of months. This new CD is a bit of a departure from
what we did in the past, but it's really great music.

Scott

P.S. For more info visit: http://www.nickelcreek.com