Accu hitch pins

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.music.sc.edu
Fri Aug 9 06:59 MDT 2002

Ed, Ray,
I asked them to send me that information last summer and they sent me the
instructions for using a Lowell Down Bearing Guage.  Not exactly what I was
expecting from the "write to the factory for instructions" commandment in
the Baldwin Service Manual.

Which brings me to why I asked them for that info in the first place.  Are
you guys really tedious about downbearing measurements when replacing
single broken strings with the Accu-Just hitch pins?

Jeff

>Ray-
>Contact Baldwin and ask for the little instruction booklet.
>If they don't have any more, I'll send you a photocopy.
>Ed Sutton
>
>----------
>>From: "Breakall, Raymond" <rbreakal@richmond.edu>
>>To: "'caut@ptg.org'" <caut@ptg.org>
>>Subject: Accu hitch pins
>>Date: Thu, Aug 8, 2002, 8:41 PM
>>

>> Dear list,
>>
>> I am about to restring a Baldwin SD with accu hitch pins. Can some kind soul
>> give me info on how to do this?
>>
>> Ray
>>
>> Ray Breakall
>> Piano Technician