jack hitting h.flange

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Mon Aug 19 16:36 MDT 2002

Roger,
	I agree with you 100%. As little aftertouch, and as little letoff
distance, as you can get away with. Keeping in mind how often you are
going to see that particular piano. For those who are pushing the limits
of repetition speed, minimum aftertouch is an absolute must.
	On the other hand, there are those who just seem to have such a wimpy
approach to the key that they'll complain of bobbling hammers if you
minimize aftertouch too much. So you have to know who you're dealing
with.
Fred