Stanwood's Method

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Tue Aug 20 09:42 MDT 2002

List and David,

With Newton's "gentle" chiding, after telling him I had all the stuff
to do it but hadn't gotten around to it, I'm going to finally break
down and try to learn and understand the Touchweight Metrology thing.
It _is_ kind of dumb to have all that and not learn to use it! :-)

Would the series of articles in the Feb., Mar. and April, 2000 Journal
on that subject be the best place to start? I also have some handouts
from a convention class here in Houston that might supplement those
articles some.

I'll try not to burden the list with questions _too_ much as I get
into this. Of course, Newton can expect a lot of questions since it's
all his fault! :-)

Regards,
Avery